Saturday, September 06, 2008

"Study week" back at PJ

I dreamed about you again, it was a stupid dream. You were a total jerk in it.
_______________________________________________________

Anyway, enough of those nonsense, I've been reading the newspaper recently and all I could read about in the first few pages were about this MP saying this racial issues and that MP asking him to apologize and stuff. Seriously, I dont normally care about politics like other people do but then again sometimes i feel that these people who are so called ''running" the country can really do some idiotic stuff.

Wake up people, now the country's almost in the midst of a major transition, and these kind of nonsense is still happening? No wonder Malaysia's so messed up. Honestly, I dont blame people wanting to get out of this place and send their children overseas and not coming back ever, I mean with the government like this, its hard not to want to do that. Think about this, why cant we just treat each other as equals and not with the "Im better than you, we came here first" mentality.

Malaysia is a multi-racial country and it's people live TOGETHER in peace and harmony, and just leave it at that damnit!


That aside, I had a helluva study week, why? Cuz most of my time was not spent on studying! Expecially thursday and friday..phew..Haha, wish I was with my friends in Kampar, I know they all missed me..haha..But anyway, am going back this afternoon so ill be seeing them soon, cant wait..eek!

Bev, atiqah, crystal arthur I miss you guys so much, hearing your voices on the phone last night almost drove me to tears..cant wait to see you guys later..and lets die for grammar tomorrow okay..haha

These few pictures were taken last last week.
















After oral presentation
















With our semantics lecturer Dr Toshiko.
















Me and this two losers.
















Class picture with Mr bitch.






























Bev emo..




















Atiqah zubir, the most sincere and kind hearted malay girl Ive ever met.




















At sunway lagoon on friday. Kinda last minute planning. And now Im so brown.




















Study week went by so fast..phew..next up, Finals and then my holiday! YEAH!