Monday, November 24, 2008

Talking about Monday blues.

I dont know what happened to me today. Maybe i just got up the wrong side of bed or something. Everything started going wrong starting from the time i woke up later than usual. After that, i went to park my car and the lady beside me thought i almost scratched her car with mine and decided to give me a face and a honk. She was a big size lady with a mole on her cheek. Something i noticed, people who look like this tend to have short tempers. Chew on this.

I was already late so i coudnt be bothered, and just gave her the i-dont-care look and drove off in front to the opposite lane. I parked my car, got everything i needed and rushed out..and "fortunately" for me..it was drizziling..And some of you will know how much i HATE the rain. Yeah i really do, especially in times like these. It just spoils my mood, and my freshly washed hair. So there i was cursing and cursing under my breath and at the same time half walking half runing up the steps to the building.

I managed to get in with 5 minutes to spare. Phew. Seriously im wondering if they'll dock my pay if i come in super late. I dont know how Ian's brother Kevin does it. He'll come in at unearthly hours like 11pm when everyone is already hacking away at their assignments and computers and still look as if nothing happened.

I sat down, took out my breakfast and took a bite out of mum's kaya & butter sandwich..and then..JANG!! my sore wisdom tooth was activated..Gosh, I totally forgot about that!! Y'know, time of the month. And i just had to take a very huge bite. Bollocks!!!! It was so f***ing pain i felt like taking the huge stapler opposite my deck and start whacking people with it.

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITs been like freaking 2 years and my tooth still hasnt grown out of its gum yet. Damn and double damn, i dont know how long i can take this. Those who have went through that painful process will know what im talking about.

That makes me think how all my classmates aka crystal, atiqah, arthur and beverly are all enjoying themselves sleeping at home, watching tv (not that i do that anyway), eating whenever they want, going out, shopping, watching movies...then here i am working my ass off. And ironically, im on break. Hah.

I went out for a toilet break, i was walking and all my muscles were screaming in pain. Yesterday's dance ma. I could almost hear daryll's voice at the back of my head, screaming:"Make sure all your muscles are pain! If not pain, meaning you never do the workout properly!". Come to think of it, I was even whimpering as i sat down on the toilet bowl. *scrunches up face*

And if that was not bad enough, my colleague the one i usually hang out with is on medical leave today down with probably flu or fever.

Great.

My moodiness was so bad Ian had to come over to have lunch with me to cheer me up. Which helped a little but with his flu coming down bad there was nothing much he could do except to watch me get through my lunch with that sore tooth and rub his nose and eyes over and over again until it was red.

On a lighter note, something i just remembered, yesterday when he called me, my mum saw his display picture on my phone. And she was like "Wah, he really look like African la!" Ahahahaha. Poor fella, i think thats way too exagerated right? Well, he does look darker than how a normal chinese would but not as dark as how a African would look wert right..

Anyway back to where i was.

Aih, i dont how am i gonna get through today. I feel so miserable. Everywhere hurts. I cant even eat the bubble gum i bought from Toy R Us. Well, at least not when my tooth's in this shape. Ohya, and i even almost knock down this motorist just now when i opened my car door when ian was dropping me off at my office. Yeah, i was like apologizing like crazy, but the fella just gave me a frown and speed off. Haih so much for my profound apologies.


I really need help. Anyone. Anything.
Before i turn into Freddy Krueger with that huge chainsaw.


Someone get me a painkiller!!