Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Things to ponder over now. Christmas is coming, Im gonna have to spend again. I was just calculating just now, thinking of what to buy for this fella that fella. And i was thinking, why am i even doing this?!

But then i just love pressents..LOVE EM! *squeels*..be it giving them, or receiving them..

Hehe...I was making a whole list of things for my family

Mum : erm, i think i should probably get her back another shawl, after i sorta stole her only white one to wear in office..and erm sad to say its kinda ruined after my pen accidently kena it and there's like a huge blue spot of blue..ehehe..and she doesnt know..hehehe

Dad : Of all the people in my family, he's the oe i really dont know what to get. Was thinking maybe i could him those dad ish stuff..but nah..im not really that kind of person..and knowing him, he'll probably nvr use it..so i settled on a photo frame..im gonna get pictures of me mum n jian..and put it into the frame for him..that fella probably doesnt have pictures of us..or NICE pictures of us on his desk at work..hah

Jian : Didnt really wanna get him anything, the stupid fella always take my things wan..and always complain i nvr wash the bathroom properly..BUT, in another month's time, he's going off for NS! yeah! he's not gonna be around for new year..ahahahaaha..padan muka..see how funny it is when im the one who was looking forward to be picked when i was 17, but end up he was the one who kena chosen..ad i know how reluctant is he to go..ahaha. Anyway, a little toughing up will do him good..stupid fella, only know how to sleep at home and watch anime.. After many things crossed my mind, i think i wanna get him something stupid like A COMPAS..ahahaha..wel, he doesnt really need it but..its stupid.. and i know he'll probably look at me with that face saying "why the heck did u give me this for?"..ahahaha..The thought of getting him a pet iguana or snake even crossed my mind..hahahaha..

Me: I want a present too! I deserve one right?

And then

theres Ian
hmm, but then again, monkeys dont need presents so..no need la hor..


*winks*

Sheesh, my tooth is hurting like crazy again la..i might just go and pull it out la..stupid tooth..I bought potato bread and i couldnt even take a second bite man..and im like so hungry now..

hmm..

Then later got dinner with the cf commitee smore..at PARIS (as in the restaurant)..how on earth am i suppose to chew all those food later..Argh!

Man, i even find it hard to talk..and move my mouth..


Die la

Die la

Die la

Die la