Sunday, November 30, 2008

So i was suppose to pull my wisdom tooth out yesterday..but..somehow tak jadi wor..so i was stuck with my swollen tooth with like 3-4 days..

Good thing the swell has gone done and im able to chew a little now. Before that i couldnt eat properly and missed the chance to eat all the nice food for the past few days.

Being in this kind of situation just makes me realize how good food really is. How much a "food" person i really am.

Anyway, im gonna be pulling my tooth out on tuesday now after all the miscommunications about the appointments and stuff. Phew, finally. So hopefully i dont have to go through another hiatus with my wisdom tooth again.

Yay, its december! camp is a week a away and christmas is 2 weeks away. Then 2008 will be over. Hmm, seriously cant wait for what 2009 will bring. Well, for one i am turning 21. And mum who doesnt really bother with parties told me i could have a birthday party..weeeee!..yikes i suddently sound like a 12 year old all over again..

Oh, i watched Twilight last friday. And it was

WOW!!

Seriously blew me away. I never expected the story to be so good, I was watching it with ian and he was like pulling at my sleeve everytime the scene changes..hah..Well i am a natural when it comes to fantasy stories with vampires and forbidden love and stuff..but this is a seriously good movie. Even after the movie ian was like monkeying up and down about how good the movie was and was already making plans to buy the books. And he rarely does that.

The movie stirred mix feelings within me, something i havent felt in a very long time, and to think it was just a simple fantasy story. Hah.

So we were like talking about the movie the whole night even before we fell asleep, and making plans to how we were gonna buy the book. There's 4 books to the whole set. So we were deciding to split like each of us will buy two books. Hah, and then that monkey went on9 to search out for the story and told me the whole sinopsis of the story was from the first book to the end..Hah..

Anyway, time for my lunch..think ill probable have to get my own..since whatever mum cooked is unedible for the time being..


Till then