Wednesday, December 03, 2008

So i finally pulled out my wisdom tooth out after much unnecessary fuss. Well, I was actually hoping for more drama other than the non stop flow of blood yesterday. Maybe, something like the pain was so excruciating that I couldn't open my mouth for the next few days. Hah.

Well, it did hurt after the anesthetic wore off, but other than that, everything was perfectly fine.

Darn. No excuse to skip work the next day.

Anyway, the doctor bade me lie down, attached some clamp like thingy onto the tooth, applied pressure, moved it sideways a little, and then gave it a hard yank..and VIOLA..

Bye bye wisdom tooth.

I was so shocked that i was just staring at the ceiling with my mouth still opened, before the doctor had to put the gauze below that bleeding gap and close my mouth for me.

To think that all i felt was just a tear and blood flowing down my throat.

Wah, so fast ar..

I wasn't even ready man..


Funny how the doctor even asked me if i wanted to keep my tooth as a memento..haha..

Do I look like freaking 12 to you? hahaha..


Till then.



ps. ooo, and i watched Twilight again yesterday! Eek!