Wednesday, February 25, 2009

2 hearts broken. 2 close friends of mine. Seriously whats wrong with everyone now? Well guys in these 2 particular cases.

Guys can be real jerks sometimes. I know girls are just as bad. But everyone know most of the time girls take it harder than guys do. Whenever i hear of all the bullshit guys do i really wish i could do something.

I know i have my own share of complications in the past and i wish i could do something to change it. Believe me i do. I regret it to no end, its my fault and i know he doesn't deserve that at all.

Well , at least an explanation. It wont hurt to do that. I think my 2 friends deserve that and then whatever shit you both wanna do later on is your own business.

Certain things kinda suck, like dating your ex after breaking up with your girlfriend and then hiding the whole matter. And like trying to cover up and denying all the rumours(which are true) about you with another girl when you just broke up with your girlfriend.

Of course its so much better when you dont meet up much, especially long distance relationships.
How convenient. I remember someone told me this. Sigh.

When i see my friends in this state i feel the pain they are going through, especially when they try to hide it. They lose sleep, appetite. Their faces are more pale and there are more defined dark circles under thier eyes. And then sometimes i remember my own break up. And how much emotional trauma both parties went through. If only i could turn back time and undo things.

Well after that break up i know i certainly don't want to go through that crap ever ever again. Im thankful for what i have now and i certainly dont want it to go away.

A note of advise to those who want to part ways, if you can work things out, please do. If you cant, then try for a peaceful break, there isnt a perfect way of breaking up but still, trying explaning and not make the decision on your own. Believe me, it works.

Till then.