Saturday, August 15, 2009

Its a beautiful day, for a walk in the sunshine.

I really need to get a new external hardisk. My computer memory is so full that i cant put another picture or download another song. damn.

Mum just smsed me last night saying she forgot I wasnt coming back home this weekend. Nah, bet she misses me. Hah. always also never call me wan. Babi punya buntut!

We has another practice again last night, for the upcoming tuesday's Evangelistic event. First time we did a run through of the whole thing, i felt like giving up, but then i remembered we prayed before we started, and i remembered telling God to give us the strength and help us to do it for Him. Then the second time we did a run through, everything went so well and there was so much improvement i was amazed! And i couldnt help smilling. Prayer really does wonders, should do that more often.

Ohya, did i tell you? I fell sick, nothing too fancy, just a flu, mild sorethroat and a slight fever. Pritam(sociolinguistics lecturer) told me to go eat maggi mee and accompany it with cilli padi. Wth? yeah i know, dont understand either. Anyway if this continues i gonna have to go see a doctor.

Im eating so much i have a hard time convincing myself its just because im menstruating and it'll pass. What happened to "I dont eat after 9pm"???? Stupid la. When i go back home during the merdeka weekend, my parents will start complaining that im getting fatter again.

Anyway im left with one more presentation and another practical lesson for mass media and society and language teaching, after that..^^

OOoo, cf camp is coming and Mr K is getting married. Two more things to look forward to. I so cant wait.


















Till then