Thursday, August 06, 2009

A whole month i tell you.

Think im almost done with all my assignments, at least the more important ones la. Sure i have another big fat idontunderstandwhatimdoing assignment, my Language Learning report la but most of the heavy ones are done. And i can rest a little while. In the midst of preparations for our cf's evangelistic event on week 12. There's gonna be a very long (i hope) drama and then we manage to invite Rev David Loo aka colonel sanders back to preach. Practices are every monday and wednesday night from now till week 12. Its been a very long time since ive been in charge of something like this big again. That reminds me how i miss serving back in church.

Ahh well, just one more year darling and you'll be back.

Hmm, come to think of it, we are all pretty messed up people in our own ways. Guess ill have to learn how to deal with this in another way.

The English Language society is having a spelling bee next Wednesday, come to think of it, ive never seen that before, i dont even know how it runs, maybe only in movies. So pathetic.

Oh i just realised that my facebook picture folder is kinda full. Think i wont be able to upload photos there. So i think ill have to put them up here, which i sometimes dislike doing cuz its a big hassle for me.

I miss home. Sigh. Was so bored i msged mum to ask her to talk to me, and she replied back the next day saying sorry she was ironing clothes till 11.30pm and told me to call the house phone next time if i wanted to talk. Great. See thats the thing about my mum. I have so many friends who receive calls from their over concerned mums and i dont even get a call, maybe an sms or two but no calls. And the worse thing is, she'll only sms when she's bought like this new top or 7 pairs of shoes or 600 bucks worth of clothes or when she's found another way to exercise. Hmm. Babi la.





And i have to stay in kampar for the whole month damn it. And Melissa went to ipoh yesterday and came back telling us she watched G I Joe already. !@#$#$%^%$



Yah. Im goner i tell you.