Saturday, December 19, 2009

Bury the castle.

Was at Mid valley since morning. Watched Avatar with my parents. Really good show, even mum was impressed. She said at least the "blue people" looked decent. Okay i dont know what she meant but alright.

Ive been out non stop since i came back. Phew, think my eye bags are getting darker.

Was at Quattro last last night, its been awhile since i last let loose. That felt really good. We were at the autumn room, didnt really look so "autumn ish" to me. The only thing that looked autumn was the case behind that bar that had leaves that were being blown about. Furthermore it was kinda hot in there with that night's crowd. You know what i love best about being at these places? After everything when we're about to go back, we get to laugh at people who are drunk and see them trip over themselves. Hahaha, yeah i know im mean. Okay i do admit that they're kinda kesian too.

Dad finally bought me a external hard disk just now. Dunno, maybe he's feeling generous today. Normally ive got to save up and buy it myself. Anyway saved me 200 bucks. Now i can relieve my poor laptop of some of its burden, namely the songs and pictures ive saved up over the many years..Sigh

Meeting May ann on monday, she said theres stuff she wants to tell me about some guy again. *sighs* Seriously i cant understand why she never settles down with some sweet guy and just get married and pop out a few kids. She such a nice person and she knows how to cook and do housework and those shit. Any guy would be very lucky to have her.

Talking about relationships, now i kinda understand why some people like single life so much. After Ian, i do sometimes feel like ill never you know "love" again. It was hard, i should know, since i was the one who caused it, and though i am letting go i do feel like maybe single life would be better. Give me time to gather and collect myself. Piece everything together again. Refocus and something like that. Like what some of my friends suggested. Oh well, too late for that i guess.

Sometimes i feel like im half in and half out. Like ive got both a good side and a bad side kinda thingie. And certain issues that i go through make me feel the existence of those two sides. Like if something triggers it, ill fall into the "dark side" kind of thing. I do have the urge to wreck and destroy stuff, and i dont mean on a small scale. Hmm, like ive told some of my friends, i used to be very innocent and naive and DUMB. Like dunno anything kind of dumb. After college, and now after spending almost 2 years at kampar i felt like "where has all that gone to?" Im a totally different person compared to that girl who first stepped into Utar Pj those few years ago. Which is a good thing and bad thing, I cant decide which. Safe to say i just know my way around. Period.

Mum's having a Christmas party this week, dunno which day. This is the first time we're having a party at home, before that she thought our house was too ugly to have a party. Ahh, extra work for me.

Well enough of being emo. Its been awhile since i last blogged.




















Till then.