Monday, December 28, 2009

Constipation

Getting a new number sometimes can be a big pain in the ass. First ive got configure all the stupid settings namely mms and video streaming and a few more. Then because i dont want my parents to find out and scrutinize my bill ill have to send it to my house in kampar which is another big pain in the ass because ive to get the address(i still dont know my address, yup) and shit. Argh.

And to make things worse the call attendant i talked to just now was not an "english major" and she had some problems explaining things to me which got me so "mang" that i almost shouted at her. And kyle beside me kept holding my arm and giving me that "stop-that-this-instance look". I was close to losing my temper and she kept going on and on about i dont know what and i had to bring her back to what i was asking about. Maxis should hire me to be their customer service call attendant or they should hire call attendants with at a freaking DEGREE in ENGLISH. Period.

Was at Mid Valley with Florence Kyle and Felicia n her friend. It was not as pack as i thought it would be. Thank God. Then again we went there at 1 something in the afternoon but only got the 4 something show for Sherlock Holmes. Freaking Balls i tell you. It was the 3 hour wait that killed us. Because other than lunch what else could we do? Its the end of the month and i was broke, and there was no way i was gonna go to the arcade or bowling. So imagine us 5 looking lost, tired and about to stage a massive massacre walking around trying to entertain ourselves. Hah, that sounds weird, i imagine florence doing that with her stoned face haha. In the end we were so tired we plopped down onto some chairs at Mcds oppposite the cinema and decided to wait it out there.

During the movie i literally fell asleep. I was that tired. Towards the 3rd quarter of the movie i felt my eyes shutting down, adding to that was the awfully freezifying condition in the cinema. We were all trying to squash ourselves into the seat, desperately trying to cover whatever part of the our skin that was exposed. I was hunched up sitting sideways. Oh and i almost forgot to mention about the rude and obnoxious punks sitting behind us. You know, most people like you and me would normally not rest our legs on the seat of the person sitting at the front of us, or if we absolutely have to, we would make sure that we do not move even an inch so as to not disturb the person seated at the front. Now these imbeciles not only kept shaking their legs, they kept shifting their positions as well. I dont know if they're too dumb or probably came from the jungle, they were just too inconsiderate and didnt even care if there were some other people sitting down there..okay nevermind i shall not rant anymore..I hope they get diarrhea for a week..

And the movie was...A-L-R-I-G-H-T la..stupid boys..ruin my movie..

I got another number too yesterday. Had to pay 80 bucks for it though. Well, i had to break off from the main line cuz mine's a subline, so the lady at digi said i had to terminate it and settle my bills first, then re register. WHICH IS SUCH A BIG HASSLE! So i decided i had to stop using that line otherwise my bill will grow in its amount and then i will die..so to speak. I choose Maxis, got a line and subbed it to to that idiot. So i dont have to spend so much when i call that idiot..Digi calling Maxis is a real $ killa!!

Anyway, my number is 012-2034481. Please take it down and remember it. I will be using this number more for the time being until i can re register my digi number as the main line.

Oh i just learned this new word "Kebabian" from renjie. She say the darnest things sometimes.

Anyway, here's to a new year.

Behold!!

2010

Hurrah!!















Cant believe shu actually said i looked PREGNANT!!!!