Saturday, January 30, 2010

Its just the weight of the world.

Yes, bad things happen to everyone. I guess its just timing. And well, not everything should be seen as "bad" in a way. Someone told me, "its just how you look at it". Another one said, "learn as much as you can from it". And then, "running away wont solve the problem, an neither is crying and whinning over it".

Even my friends agreed with me, this has just been a sucky week. But then again, everytime after a heavy downpour, the sun peeks out behind grey clouds and a few rays of light shows itself, telling everyone the "worse" is over.

And then we start all over again, preparing for the next strike.

I guess what i learn from this time is you can never know how things might change, even if you think you've got it all figured out. Sometimes harping on and on about your problem might just turn it from bad to worse.

Mum told me, a true friend is one who keeps your best interests at heart even at their own expense.

My boyfriend told me, you have learn how to be positive even if things turn ugly.

My close friends tell me, its not worth letting go something you've been building for many years just because conflicts arise. Deal with it and move on.

I am a very very negative person, sometimes i would rather believe the worse about someone than focus on the good points.

That sucks, i know.

Anyway, time to close those doors and open up new ones. Hmm, then again maybe i should have done that a long time ago, things might not have to get so complicated now.

Oh well, enough with the what-ifs.



Till then