Tuesday, September 21, 2010

End game?

Finally, im done with my degree. Three years of ***ked up non stop drama phew. Two more papers to go which im supposed to be studying very hard for, but no, my mind has already gone into "holiday" mode and my dad keeps reminding me to study with every sms he sents. Bah.

So what next? A break i guess and then time to fire up that resume and look for a job. Darn.

Here we go, Ive officially reached another cross road in life. The last one was 4 years ago. This time its for the long run.......*looks off into horizon*

These few days ive been trying to spend as much time with my classmates and boyfriend. I keep thinking of how much things are gonna change. Me dressing and going to work everyday keeps playing again and again in my mind. I feel scared most of the time, course its just a normal thing everyone goes through, but its a big thing for me who is used to depending on people other than myself.

Hmm, oh well.