Monday, September 27, 2010

Bye bye Kampar

Dear kampar

Im leaving on the 1pm bus after my last paper later. Thank you for playing host to me for 2 and a half years of my degree course. I dont know how to show my appreciation for what you have done in my life these few years.

I will definitely miss you and your beautiful sun rises and sets, your crazy weather and the like and remember how insane they made me on certain days.

I will miss riding up and down your roads in my borrowed bike(which has becomed kyle's) and walking in those rain showers under my umbrella. I will miss cursing the scorching sun every afternoon and sometimes at night when im cranky. I will miss the lake in front of block b where i get to see otters gamboling about in the sand occasionally when im lucky.

I will miss the pasar mlm every wednesday where i will beg kyle to accompany me to. Ill miss the Ktar pool where i go swimming with crystal and sandy sometimes to check out hot guys. ^^ Ill miss ghany and maha maju where i just discovered their oh so awesome nasi lemak ayam. Ill miss sitting at the walkway in front of the westlake guard house with crystal talking about life.

Ill miss the tuck shop in westlake where i would go mid night to buy junk food when i cant sleep. Ill miss the slope outside westlake where i used to play and cycle up with the guys. And ill definitely miss the stupid mcdonalds who decided to open shop just when im leaving.

Ill miss your beautiful night sky where i get to see the clear bright moon and the stars with Orient's Belt on a cloudless night. Shit im really gonna miss that.

Ill miss all the wonderful people you've let me meet while i was here, the people that i love so much and will never forget wherever i go. And ill miss all the laughter, joy and heartaches that ive had too no matter how much they made me hate life.

But most of all ill miss all the lessons you've allowed me to experience and go through here in this little town. Those lessons i will take to the grave, and remember for life. Those lessons that will help shape who ill become in the future.


Ill really miss you so much kampar,
Thank you
and
Goodbye.

May you flourish and prosper under God's grace when im gone.