Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hey ho lets go!

I dont know why everyone made it seemed like this little trip signified the end of our undergraduate years together.

I mean we'll still see each other sometime.







































































































































































































































































































































































































































Well my dears, wherever we will go, whatever we will do, we'll always be a part of each other.

Im glad you guys were my classmates, and ill never give that part up for anything.

All the best my dear friends,

Ill definitely see you all around.




Tata.