Sunday, November 16, 2008

When harry met sally..wait scrape that..more like..When sally met harry..

Am listening to Jesse Mcartney's Best day of my life. Just change the lyrics abit, replace the "girl" with "guy", replace the "she" with "he" and twala! It reminded me of the first time i met this truly special person.

Its was my first semester of my first year as a english undergraduate. The first time i went for cf after a very very long break. I walked in to a room filled with strangers and sat down and looked around. Met a few people after a few minutes of staring around blankly. Must've worked, that blank blur expression on my face, it was not too long before i started mixing around and felt little more comfortable.

Then i noticed this really dark looking fella. Sitting across me with this very smug look on his face, as if he owned the whole place. He had curly hair, sepet-ed eyes and had a very dark skin tone. After observing him for awhile I told myself, out of all the guys in the room, he was the last person i would ever go out with.

I was wrong.

Afew months down the road, he occupied the position of "best friend" (nah, may ann ure still my bestest friend..hehe) "boyfriend", "big brother" and "biggest bully", except that they're all lump into one person.
























I don't even know how our paths ended up crossing.

He's the biggest Man u fan Ive known so far. Seriously, if want to have a debate about football clubs, please go look for this clown and his bunch of sampat friends.

He loves to play computer games. (ugh, those hated things..such nuisance, the world will be better without them)

He has beautiful voice, hmm..alright maybe wrong adjective, erm.."handsome" voice? hah.

He hates pirated stuff..I mean, come on! piracy was one of the best things that happened to mankind.. *winks*

He loves chick flicks and lovey dovey romance movies and cute animals. Serious. Looking at the way he normally acts around people, one wouldnt think so. Seriously.

Gosh and he has a bigger than life ego. Bleh.

And the list goes on......


















Hmm, all i can say is that he rocks my world. And he's mine. Muahahahaha.


Gosh, so emo.
Oh well, its shu ern's-once-in-a-blue-moon kind of post.























Over and out.